Feb. 24, 2021
As a Combination Weigher Supplier, share with you.
When the multi-head weigher is used for weighing, the vibrator can automatically adjust the amount of vibration according to different target weight values, so that the feeding is more uniform and the combination is higher. Now more and more manufacturers will use this multi-head scale, and more and more people use it. But when we use the multi-head scale, there is one thing that needs to be paid attention to, that is, the debugging of the multi-head scale, I believe many people still don't understand it. Today, the editor will tell you about the debugging method of the multi-head weigher, hoping to help you.
Kenwei Multihead Weigher
Multi-head weigher debugging method:
1. The material conveyor feeds the storage hopper-adjust the material level feeding time in the program parameter setting B to control how much material the conveyor adds to the storage hopper at one time; the length of time is based on the material conditions on site, and the conveyor is set to feed the storage hopper at a time. It is better to fill up the material.
2. Material is distributed to each line vibrating plate-adjust the amplitude (AM) of the main vibrator in the program parameter setting A to control the amount of material distributed to each line vibrating plate. The amount is based on the target weight and the line vibration plate The thickness of the material and the amount of material fed into the hopper are set. Adjusting the height of the storage hopper can also adjust the thickness of the material on the line vibration plate.
3. Each line vibrating plate feeds the feed hopper-in the program parameter setting A, adjust the line vibration machine amplitude (FM) and the line vibration machine feeding time to determine how much to feed the feed hopper. Generally, one feed is the target weight Generally, the amplitude of the linear vibration machine is 30-50, and the feeding time of the linear vibration machine is 25-35.
Feeding and weighing
1. Feed hopper-adjust the delay time of the feed hopper in the program parameter setting A to ensure that the material in the feed hopper is added to the weighing hopper; if the time is set too short, the feed hopper will clamp and weigh The heavy hopper feeds more material, that is, after the hopper is opened, the line vibrating plate is not closed before starting to feed the hopper.
2. Weighing hopper-adjust the delay time of the weighing hopper in the program parameter setting A to ensure that the material in the weighing hopper is added to the collecting hopper or packaging machine (without collecting hopper); if the time is set too short, weigh The heavy hopper will pinch material, that is, after the weighing hopper is opened, the feed hopper will start to feed the weighing hopper without closing the hopper, which will cause the collection hopper to overfill and the weighing hopper to clamp the material.
1. Delay of unloading signal——If the packaging machine clamps the material, increase the unloading signal time in the program parameter setting A to ensure that the material completely falls into the bag of the packaging machine.
2. Discharging signal time-if the electronic scale puts the material in and sends out a discharging signal but the packaging machine is not packed, increase the discharging signal time in the program parameter setting A to ensure that the packaging machine can read the signal. Generally set to 20-50.
Our company also has Kenwei Multihead Weigher on sale, welcome to contact us.